Our semi-annual clearance sale is on now with some amazing deals! Save from 25% to as much as 75% off a large selection of diamond rings and jewellery, coloured gemstone rings and jewellery, gold and sterling silver jewellery, timepieces and more! But only for a limited time so hurry in while selection is at its best!
Part of our outstanding service is our complementary gift wrapping for all of your purchases. We also have gift bags available if you choose and while we love to advertise, our store bags do not have our name on them! Makes sneaking your gifts home much easier!
Sometimes choosing is difficult, so we offer gift cards of any denomination you wish. Ours are the traditional nice paper ones and are registered in our system, so if lost you are not out of pocket as with the modern plastic cards!
We are pleased to offer regular in-store Appraisal Clinics with our GIA trained Graduate Gemologist/CJA Accredited Appraiser on a regular basis. If you’d like to be on our contact list or find out more details please call us at 902-678-6686.
At Reid Jewellers, we’re committed to give you the best possible quality service and value. We value the trust you’ve placed in us, and as a result of your asking we’ve introduced our Gold Trade In Program! Here’s how our Program works for you:
- Selling your unused, unwanted or broken gold for cash yields you the least value for your gold. The buyer scraps the gold to a refiner and makes a large profit from that transaction.
- By trading in your gold to us for a store credit, we can give you as much as 50% to 60% more, as you will be using the credit to make a purchase from us at some point. When we refine the gold it makes up the difference of your purchase….and we both win!
- Your store credit may be used right away, or saved for future use. You can use it all at once or in smaller amounts for any of our goods or services. It does not expire!
- We professionally evaluate your gold to ensure that you receive accurate weighing and testing for the fairest possible treatment.
- You have 10 days after the agreement to trade if you change your mind and want any or all of your goods returned to you.
Some points to remember:
- In most cases it will be necessary to leave your goods with us for a short time so that we may examine, test and if required, clean the articles. Cleaning may result in a slight weight loss as accumulated dirt is removed. (Sorry, we can’t pay for dirt!)
- Although there are few laws in N.S. governing this type of transaction, we treat it as if there were, thus the attention to detail and documentation for the protection of all.
- The value of gold fluctuates and the price we credit you will be based on that day’s gold price.
- Any gemstones set in your jewellery will be evaluated on a case by case basis. In some cases it may not be practical to salvage certain stones; in other instances your stones offer better value for you being reset into new jewellery.
- For full details, please call us at 902-678-6686 or visit us in store.